Disclosure on the processing of personal data pursuant to Arts. 13-14 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679
Interested subjects: users navigating the Internet website “www.lardini.com”
LARDINI S.p.A., in its capacity of Controller of your personal data, pursuant to and by effect of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (hereinafter the “GDPR”), hereby informs you that the above regulation safeguards the data subjects in relation to the processing of their personal data and that such processing shall comply with the principles of fairness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of your confidentiality and rights.
Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the legal provisions of the above-mentioned regulation and subject to the confidentiality obligations specified therein.
Scope and legal basis of the processing: more specifically, your data will be used for the following purposes relative to the implementation of measures concerning contractual or pre-contractual obligations:
- Functionality cookies: technical and functional access to the site, no data will be stored after the browser is closed;
- Performance cookies: for statistical purposes and for analysing navigation and users.
Moreover, your personal data may be used, subject to your consent, for the following aims:
- E-mail address for marketing and advertising purposes.
Conferral of your data is optional with regard to the above-mentioned aims, and your decision to refuse the processing will not jeopardise the continuation of the relationship or the congruity of the processing itself.
Processing methods. Your personal data may be processed in the following ways:
- By means of electronic calculators using software systems managed by third parties;
- By means of electronic calculators using software systems managed or programmed directly;
- Temporary processing in anonymous form.
Every processing activity will be conducted in accordance with the methods stated under Arts. 6 and 32 of the GDPR and by adopting adequate security measures.
Your data will be processed solely by personnel expressly authorised by the Controller and, in particular, by the following categories of operators:
- Programmers and analysts of Drop S.r.l.;
- The Marketing Department.
Communication: your data may be communicated to external subjects in order to correctly manage the relationship and, in particular, to the following categories of recipients, including all duly appointed Data Processors:
- Facebook: advertising service, advertising target, content personalisation. Data kept for 3 months;
- Google Analytics: advertising target, analytics/measurement, optimisation. Data kept for 1 day;
- Google: advertising service, advertising target, analytics/measurement, content personalisation, optimisation. Data kept for 2 years;
- Shiny Stat, Real Time Analytics Tools;
- Vimeo, Hosting video. Data kept for 2 years.
Communication to third parties: your data may be communicated to external subjects in order to correctly manage the relationship and, in particular, to the following categories of recipients identified as third parties:
Diffusion: your personal data will not be diffused in any way.
Moreover, your personal data may be transferred, limitedly to the above-mentioned purposes, to the following countries:
- EU countries;
Duration of conservation. We inform that, in accordance with the principles of lawfulness, purpose limitation and data minimisation, pursuant to Art. 5 of the GDPR, your personal data will be stored for a duration:
- Not exceeding 72 months or up to the completion of the services provided;
- Not exceeding 10 years or up to the fulfilment of the purposes for which it was collected and processed and in accordance with the mandatory period specified by the law.
Since each browser – and often different versions of the same browser – differs sensibly from others, if you prefer acting autonomously through your browser preferences you can find detailed information on the necessary procedure in your browser guide. For an overview of the intervention procedures for the most common browsers, you can visit the website www.cookiepedia.co.uk.
Moreover, advertising companies allow you to block the receipt of targeted announcements, if you wish. This does not prevent the setting of cookies, but interrupts the use and collection of certain data by these companies.
For further information and to withdraw your consent, visit the website www.youronlinechoices.eu/.
Controller: the Data Controller, pursuant to the law, is LARDINI S.p.A. [Via A. Grandi, 15/A, 60024 Filottrano (AN), Italy; VAT Reg. No.: 00517670428; which can be contacted at: E-mail: email@example.com; Telephone: +39 071 72281] in the person of Andrea Lardini.
The Data Protection Officer (DPO) designated by the Controller pursuant to Art. 37 of the GDPR is:
- Tecnob S.r.l. [Via Direttissima del Conero, 39/41, 60021 Camerano (AN), Italy; VAT Reg. No.: 02623780422; which can be contacted at: E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; Telephone: +39 071 9202848].
You are entitled to obtain from the data processor the erasure (right to be forgotten), restriction, updating, rectification, portability, opposition to the processing of personal data concerning you, and, in general, you may exercise all the rights specified in Arts. 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 of the GDPR.
Regulation (EU) 2016/679: Arts. 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 - Rights of the data subject
1. The data subject is entitled to obtain the confirmation as to the existence of personal data concerning him/her, even if not yet registered, its communication in intelligible form and to submit claims to the supervisory authority.
2. The data subject is entitled to obtain information regarding:
- the origin of the personal data;
- the purposes and methods of the data processing;
- the logic applied in the event of processing carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
- the identification details of the controller, the processors and the designated representative pursuant to Article 5, paragraph 2;
- the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data can be communicated or who may become aware of it in their capacity of designated representative in the territory of the State, data processors or appointed operators.
3. The data subject is entitled to obtain:
- the updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- the erasure, anonymisation or blockage of personal data processed in breach of the law, including any data that does not need to be retained for the purposes for which it was collected or subsequently processed;
- the attestation that the operations referred to under letters a) and b) have been drawn to the attention, also with regard to their content, of all parties to which the personal data has been communicated or disseminated, except if that level of compliance is impossible or would involve a use of resources that is manifestly disproportionate to the right protected;
- the portability of the data.
4. The data subject is entitled to oppose, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons, the processing of their personal data, even if relevant to the purpose for which it was collected;
- the processing of their personal data for the purpose of sending advertising or direct marketing material, conducting market surveys or making commercial communications.