Returns & refunds - Legal warranty
INFORMATION NOTICE ON THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL AND RETURN OF FAULTY OR NON-CONFORMING GOOD
RIGHTS OF WITHDRAWAL
If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you can return the products for free within 14 days from receiving the order.
Upon receipt of the order, you must anyhow wait 24 hours to allow updating the delivery status inside your personal account. Once updating has been carried out, the return option will be enabled.
If you are already registered to the site, you can select the return option directly from your reserved area. If you are not registered, you can request it by clicking link “Non-registered user" shown below.
If you want to return a product, follow these simple steps:
1. After 24 hours from receiving the order, log in your account here: Login. Click on section “My Orders” and then on “Return request”. Select the order containing the items that you wish to return or replace, specifying the reason and the request.
Please keep in mind that you can only return products that are damaged, faulty or wrong when delivered: returns for size changes are not accepted.
2. Check your mail box, you will receive a confirmation email containing the Return Material Authorisation (RMA) form and code, the courier to use and the address of our warehouse which must be printed and applied to the outside of the packaging of the products to be returned.
If you decide to use our courier, the service costs will be deducted from the product refund.
3. Place the products in the original packaging: the products must be returned in the same conditions as they were received, that is, in a perfect state of conservation, complete with all their unused components, with the original packaging and any included manuals, labels and tags still attached to the product.
The returned items will be checked by our warehouse to make sure they were returned intact; we will charge you any depreciation, reimbursing you only the residual value of the Product.
4. Apply the pre-printed label indicating the return number and address of our warehouse, outside the box containing the products that you wish to return.
5. Address to return the products:
Via Philips 12
20900 Monza (MB)
6. Conserve the shipping receipt
7. Once our warehouse receives the returned products, we will issue the refund with the same payment method used for purchase (credit card, pre-paid card, PayPal, etc.) or through bank transfer.
LEGAL WARRANTY OF CONFORMITY - RETURNING DAMAGED, FAULTY OR WRONG ITEMS
In case of defects and/or non-conformities, you shall be entitled to have the conformity of the product reinstated with repair or replacement of the same, or alternate remedies in the cases expressly foreseen by art. 130 of Legislative Decree no. 206/2005.
If you have received a damaged, non-compliant, faulty or wrong product, you can claim repair or replacement or refund of the article within 2 (two) months from discovering the fault.
Pursuant to European Directive 44/99/EC and art. 128 and subsequent ones of Italian Legislative Decree no. 206/2005 (Consumer’s Code), the products that you have purchased are covered by legal warranty, which covers conformity defects of the products up to 24 (twenty four) months from delivery.
To request a refund, follow the instructions set out in the previous paragraph – “Return request” – indicating as specific reason “Damaged, non-compliant or wrong product” and enclosing one or more images of the item in object, clearly showing the defect.
At end of the procedure, you will receive a confirmation email containing the courier's contact information and all shipping instructions. The authorization to return the products shall, under no circumstances, infer acknowledgement of the defect or non-conformity; this aspect will be assessed once the products have been returned.
We reserve the right to reimburse the faulty item only after carrying out suitable quality checks, to verify the actual non-conformity of the returned product.
If the product is found defective, we will issue the refund with the same payment method used for purchase (credit card, pre-paid card, PayPal, etc.) or through bank transfer.